Default Re: SIG Sauer New Release: P365 11-Round Subcompact EDC Pistol

Please update
    thanks

User

Default Re: SIG Sauer New Release: P365 11-Round Subcompact EDC Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by JhbBoy View Post
    http://www.recoilweb.com/sig-sauers-...ol-132565.html

https://www.sigsauer.com/products/fi.../pistols/p365/

The Sig Sauer P365, released today, is a 10+1 slimline, subcompact that’ll have recent purchasers of Glock 43s and S&W Shields wondering if their dealer has a 30-day return policy.

At first glance, the gun looks like a me-too pistol meant to compete in the quickly crowding 9mm, striker-fired, subcompact pistol space. But, this is no copy of any other pistol on the market. It’s smaller, lighter, and more shootable than its competitors. The gun features a low bore axis, textured grip, fore-and-aft slide serrations, ships with night sights, and two 10-round mags (one with a pinkie extension). Sig also blessed the P365 with a proprietary accessory rail meant to mount Sig’s own light and lasers. We’re told Sig’s working on a version just for the P365.

Sig is offering a 12-round, extended mag, shown, that adds a bit to the grip length improving the pistol’s controllability and capability.

We spent a couple days putting more than 1,000 rounds through pre-production pistols and can report it’s flatter-shooting, more controllable, and far more comfortable to shoot than a gun of its size should be. Accuracy was impressive. We watched SIG’s pistol product lead, Phil Strader, empty a mag full of a-zone hits on IPSC steel at 50 yards. Our groups weren’t as tight as his, but we were easily able to print fist-sized groups at defensive distances. We’ll be giving this pistol a deeper look in an upcoming issue, but there are few defensive pistols that excite us the way the P365 does.

The pistol’s suggested price is $599, 10-round mags with either flush or extended base are $49, and the extended capacity, 12-round mags are $55.

I'm sure it's not a popular option but does sig make a heavy trigger spring or connector for the 365 to bring it to at least an 8 pound pull?

User

Quote Originally Posted by amyacker View Post
    I'm sure it's not a popular option but does sig make a heavy trigger spring or connector for the 365 to bring it to at least an 8 pound pull?
    Not from the factory as far as I'm aware. You could probably find an aftermarket spring.

The real question though is why you'd want to do that?

User

Quote Originally Posted by amyacker View Post
    But why?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20