Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Hoerskool Overvaal

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Are you joking ? Vehicles are being petrolbombed in violent protests outside a school because it is Afrikaans only, and what's "really important" is that it's written with an ė instead of an e. Smh.
    Who pays for the school fees there?

User

The EFF buses supporters in at their expense to join the protest.
    People who clearly have got fuck all else to do but have a free day trip to Vereeniging and make shit.
    They petrol bomb the school and the spokesperson for the EFF states clearly on the radio news yesterday " The EFF are not a violent organisation and it is not their intention to disrupt the schools day to day activities or the education system as a whole"

What a bunch of cunts !

User

Quote Originally Posted by driepootx View Post
    The police are not impartial. If I had burnt tires and placed objects in the road I would have been arrested. From what I saw yesterday no steps were taken to stop the blocking of the road. Songs sung were full of hatred and advocating the killing of whites.
    Well the eff did say they want no afrikaans schools in SA.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dale SH View Post

What a bunch of cunts !
    This is about all there is to this scenario.
    Next we wont be allowed to speak afrikaans at all.

Are you joking ? Vehicles are being petrolbombed in violent protests outside a school because it is Afrikaans only, and what's "really important" is that it's written with an ė instead of an e. Smh.
    No, I am not joking. The difference between calling a school a hoerskool and a hoėrskool is in no way a joke. Did your wife/girlfriend go to a whore school?

User

Quote Originally Posted by TStone View Post
    No, I am not joking. The difference between calling a school a hoerskool and a hoėrskool is in no way a joke. Did your wife/girlfriend go to a whore school?
    I've seen hoerskool/hoėrskool used a lot on Twitter the past few days. Not once was I offended by how it was spelled, even though many of family members have attended Afrikaans high schools.
    Because I know that many people are not Afrikaans. Many don't know of or make use of extended ASCII codes for Afrikaans characters often either.

Just PM a mod to change the letter and not get all triggered/"extremely offended". There's more important things to be offended about.

User

I've seen hoerskool/hoėrskool used a lot on Twitter the past few days. Not once was I offended by how it was spelled, even though many of family members have attended Afrikaans high schools.
    Because I know that many people are not Afrikaans. Many don't know of or make use of extended ASCII codes for Afrikaans characters often either.

Just PM a mod to change the letter and not get all triggered/"extremely offended". There's more important things to be offended about.
    this ^ !

User

[

User

Default Re: Hoėrskool Overvaal

Why don't they rather protest at the schools who lied about having available space for those 55 kids? They are the real guilty ones. But no, everything Afrikaans must go. That is the point of those in red. There is no reason to deny it.

Banned

Default Re: Hoėrskool Overvaal

Communist ideology. The gubberment must control everything.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast