Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default Re: Hoėrskool Overvaal

What baffles me is the fact that these idiots don’t protest for education in their own native language. I wonder why... maybe it’s not properly developed after a few hundred years, I wonder whose to blame, probably the Afrikaans speaking whites? Morons!

User

no need to stoop to racial comments, i personally find myself taking higher ground on these matters, better for the blood pressure too

User

Quote Originally Posted by h0stag3 View Post
    Reports on the ground that I received were that there was an armed protestor wearing a BPV amongst the "protestors". Police apparently did nothing.

Then we have the following flying around on Facebook to make things worse: (images)

Then one must wonder if this is fake or not just to spur racial divide. Whether it is or not... there are folks on both sides wanting to hear it. And I think reactions are imminent.

Sent from my YD201 using Tapatalk
    The folks who spread this on social media must be careful, clearly its fake and who in their right mind would think Afriforum will do such a thing? They are not the ANC or EFF kind. I am pretty sure some charges will be laid against those who shared those messages on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

I think Thabiso should rather post in his home language. He seems to have missed most of the English lectures.

How does the Anti-Drug and cleaning the city by burning tires march in Krugersdorp fit into this. IMO we have tons of people that are bored and are just waiting for an excuse to cause trouble. It help if they are being bussed in.

User

I dont know if they are connected or not
    I do agree on the whole bored thing
    Idle hands are the devils play thing
    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    How does the Anti-Drug and cleaning the city by burning tires march in Krugersdorp fit into this. IMO we have tons of people that are bored and are just waiting for an excuse to cause trouble. It help if they are being bussed in.

User

And there is a bottle store to plunder. Drank verdra geen onreg.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6