Hopefully this is the right section and no similar threads exist (I did use the search function but who knows).

I am not a gym person and can't afford the fees or time away from home anyway...but I do realise the importance of having the fitness and strength to defend one's self or loved ones.

I was really battling to get motivated to do something at home until I started watching a few of Arno Barlows clips on training at home and also found the below vid on YouTube. It inspired me to work on fitness and firearm handling, using a blue gun(draws etc), at the same time. I also enjoy Pat McNamara's videos (Pat Mac) on combining shooting with fitness (Get Some!!! - these exercises can only be done at private ranges for obvious reasons)

Anyway. I got a large punching bag, some weights, a medicine ball and other odds and ends over time and have started an hour long daily session at home. I also do some dry fire practice a few times a week using the G-Sight laser "cartridge"

Here's the vid that eventually got me doing something:

I thought this might be useful for those not keen or able to get to a gym and wanted to ease into some home training.

My goal is to get as much training as I can from reputable instructors and practice what they preach at home while staying relatively fit.

I need to thank Arno Barlow for impressing the importance of some form of home training.

Is anyone else doing something similar?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk