Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeanine's Story

User

Default Jeanine's Story

This from a Canadian journalist. I was saddened to see this; there are many SA professionals in Canada and they are highly regarded. God bless. Keep your powder dry.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Default Re: Jeanine's Story

Pick a farm, any farm. This attack was devoid of the brutality that some have. It’s a black mark against our country.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
    This from a Canadian journalist. I was saddened to see this; there are many SA professionals in Canada and they are highly regarded. God bless. Keep your powder dry.

Thanks Rocky. I just wish our farmers would wake up and start taking their safety seriously (too little, too late for some).

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    Thanks Rocky. I just wish our farmers would wake up and start taking their safety seriously (too little, too late for some).
    This. I'm definitely not saying it's their own fault at all, but too often do you get to farms and you see gates and doors and security doors standing wide open, easily accessible to anyone.

Some dodgy sites pushing this story. Amren are neonazis, they don't even hide it. The farming community would have more goodwill if they stopped using racist sites to inform the world of what is happening.

User

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    Some dodgy sites pushing this story. Amren are neonazis, they don't even hide it. The farming community would have more goodwill if they stopped using racist sites to inform the world of what is happening.
    Lauren Southern is an independent journalist who uploaded this video to YouTube.

She has little control over who uses the video after that.

In this country, the word "farmer" is already another word for racist in the heads of racist ideologues. So, they don't get much goodwill in the first place.

lauren southern works for rebel media which is a mix of news and prank site. same league as watson or infowars. i enjoy their videos but they drive an agenda. hardly a balanced journalist.

User

lauren southern works for rebel media which is a mix of news and prank site. same league as watson or infowars. i enjoy their videos but they drive an agenda. hardly a balanced journalist.
    Southern left Rebel a while ago to go solo.

User

lauren southern works for rebel media
    She left Rebel Media at the beginning of last year already and is independent.

I am glad that this is enjoying the kind of international exposure that she is providing.

User

Another video from her YT channel that was posted recently :

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast