User

Default Sending a Trijicon ACOG in for repairs

Hi All,

I have an original Trijicon TA01NSN ACOG. Purchased it secondhand. There is a clear and fine split in the lense if you view through the front lens of the ACOG. Viewing through the ACOG, the split can be seen in the center of the reticle. If you move your eye up and down while aiming, you see a clear blurring on the horizontal line of the reticle.

I contacted ECM and asked if they would assist in repairing the ACOG and was told that they would only repair the ACOG’s purchased from them.

Has anyone ever successfully sent a Trijicon product to Trijicon in the US for repair?

Thanks.

User

Default Re: Sending a Trijicon ACOG in for repairs

Quote Originally Posted by LawDel View Post
    Hi All,

I have an original Trijicon TA01NSN ACOG. Purchased it secondhand. There is a clear and fine split in the lense if you view through the front lens of the ACOG. Viewing through the ACOG, the split can be seen in the center of the reticle. If you move your eye up and down while aiming, you see a clear blurring on the horizontal line of the reticle.

I contacted ECM and asked if they would assist in repairing the ACOG and was told that they would only repair the ACOG’s purchased from them.

Has anyone ever successfully sent a Trijicon product to Trijicon in the US for repair?

Thanks.
    Just a heads up...have you verified the serial numbers with Trijicon? I was looking to purchase a second hand one recently and was informed that that particular one was a military issue scope and if it did end up being sent to Trijicon that it would not be returned to me. I also understand that the SA agents would not be able to help with such a scope. Probably not applicable in your case but pays to be 100% sure or you may well be scalped of your scope

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by RI CAR View Post
    Just a heads up...have you verified the serial numbers with Trijicon? I was looking to purchase a second hand one recently and was informed that that particular one was a military issue scope and if it did end up being sent to Trijicon that it would not be returned to me. I also understand that the SA agents would not be able to help with such a scope. Probably not applicable in your case but pays to be 100% sure or you may well be scalped of your scope

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Hmmm, I believe that this is a milatary issue TA01NSN. Maybe also makes sense as to why the Trijicon US office has not responded to any of my emails. Think I’ll leave it at that.

The glass is amazing and holds zero. I’ll live with that slight irritation. Besights, paid less that a 3rd of what the TA01 costs today and it’s in mint condition.

Thanks.