Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Klarus xt 30 R

Default Klarus xt 30 R

Recently realized that a good flashlight is tactically probably more important than a gun , you can go to prison for shooting someone , you cant go to prison for shining a light in his eyes , and after getting my hands on the klarus (these flashlights are really in a league of their own ) I have been amazed how people become very complaint the moment they realize you have the power to temporarily blind them if you need to , its also great to actually have a small flashlight in your hands that has a more powerful beam than most 4x4's have , 800 meter beam really has to be seen to be appreciated
    but what i appreciate most about the klarus is it's battery life , really amazing
    I really do recommend getting one , if you have the means
    Then again , you might opt for a better model , mine is getting on the old side now

User

Default Re: Klarus xt 30 R

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Recently realized that a good flashlight is tactically probably more important than a gun , you can go to prison for shooting someone , you cant go to prison for shining a light in his eyes , and after getting my hands on the klarus ...

Since I can't call myself a "jedi" I'll stick to gun (and a flash light) thx! Your post seems like an attempt at backdoor free advertising tho?

User

Recently realized that a good flashlight is tactically probably more important than a gun
    Dumbquote for the day.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Dumbquote for the day.
    I dont know, how do you pick just one from this post of fail ?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    I dont know, how do you pick just one from this post of fail ?
    THERE'S MORE!? I just stopped reading after that and called it a day.

PS: jedi, you should post an intro.

Unless the flashlight will immobilize him.
    Im sticking with P01 and its +200lumen Viridian XTL friend. What the XTL lacks in Lumens. The P01 makes up to help convince the BG to stop and go away.

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Unless the flashlight will immobilize him.
    Im sticking with P01 and its +200lumen Viridian XTL friend. What the XTL lacks in Lumens. The P01 makes up to help convince the BG to stop and go away.
    200 lumen ? are you still in the stone age ? 1800 lumen , that is what I am talking about here , we are talking about the type of light people see when a space ship comes down from heaven and abducts them ....immobilize ?! no buddy , it completely disorientates you , i have seen several guy start to fall over

That is what i am trying to tell you guys with your "ego torches" the game has changed !

Popcorn.......

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Banned

User

200 lumen ? are you still in the stone age ? 1800 lumen , that is what I am talking about here , we are talking about the type of light people see when a space ship comes down from heaven and abducts them ....immobilize ?! no buddy , it completely disorientates you , i have seen several guy start to fall over

That is what i am trying to tell you guys with your "ego torches" the game has changed !
    Until you shine it on a reflective surface and blind yourself ..........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast