Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default What's Zuma going to do?

The way I see it, Zuma obviously does not want to answer all the crimes against him.

He only has two options.

1) Flee the county.
    2) Cling to power.

Now with SONA being moved, the ANC needs to show they are in control but does Zuma have an ace up his sleeve?

User

Default Re: What's Zuma going to do?

Time for us all to take to the streets. Or withhold our taxes. Or both.

This guy is waiting for an immunity deal.
    Which if I listen correctly to the news. Can not legally be granted in South Africa.

Talking about Taxes. My wife still due an amount back to her from Sars since Nov 17.

User

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Talking about Taxes. My wife still due an amount back to her from Sars since Nov 17.
    OT, but I got mine (I got a lot back, much more than usual for some reason). There is some kind of problem at SARS that means everything has to be manually 'escalated' to the higher ups. Phone them and query it. The lady I spoke to was *very* helpful, believe it or not.

On topic, I sincerely hope that whatever 'preconditions' they agree to do not involve some kind of immunity, since that would be both immoral and illegal (not that that's stopped the ANC before in any way).

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Me too. Getting a bit pissed off with them now. It'll take about 5 minutes to sort out, only 4 documents submitted, but they are still ignoring it.

User

"i give you back the keys to South Africa if i can keep Nkandla & i keep the get out of jail free card like in monopoly"

Funny but true

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Me too. Getting a bit pissed off with them now. It'll take about 5 minutes to sort out, only 4 documents submitted, but they are still ignoring it.
    My wife spent an hour in consultation at SARS yesterday. The best answer she could get was "look on the website"

User

I was first promised a payout from SARS before Dec holidays. Then it moved to 23rd Jan (my birthday, would have been nice) and now it's on 15th Feb. This is the last time I'm taking "no" for an answer, if it's not here on the 15th I'm making a scene.

User

From an article I read yesterday(can't remember which one it was), he allegedly asked for Immunity, all the ministers that he appointed be kept in their positions(and IIRC immunity for them as well) and all projects that he initialized and approved must stay in place and continue......

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast