Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Florida shooting: At least 17 dead in high school attack

User

Default Re: Florida shooting: At least 17 dead in high school attack

Yes unfortunately here we go again and apparently it was an AR-15. And of course right off the bat the super uber liberal BBC starts in about guns in America etc. You aren't America motherfuckers.....but you sure got a big mouth about our stuff. Mind your own screwed up business. Taken a look at the state of your situation lately. Oh yeah, that's right....it's so messed up you gotta get down on the US and our firearms ownership to divert attention from your own screwed up BS over there. Fucking pinko Commie bleeding heart liberals. I can't stand them.

User

A terrible, tragic event for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumbles View Post
    Yes unfortunately here we go again and apparently it was an AR-15. And of course right off the bat the super uber liberal BBC starts in about guns in America etc. You aren't America motherf..
    Really, you read that 'right off the bat' in that article? I read a reasonably balanced article reporting on a tragedy - certainly no anti-gun rant at the beginning. Sounding like a crazy does not add gravitas to whatever point you're trying to make nor pay much respect to those who were murdered in this event.
    I think you will find that the BBC is more impartial and independent than any mainstream American media (not defending their views or saying they're always right). Being American or not has no relevance to reporting.

User

I think he is referring to the news broadcast not the article. They are already leaning towards "it's the governments fault" and "the government failed to protect these kids". No question this is a tragedy and I don't even want to imagine the pain those parents are going through. But like we lambaste GFSA for riding on the Reeva coattails every valentines day to push their idealistic and to us a completely ignorant agenda that is the same feeling in the US. There will now be the debate about why all guns should be banned and the question from the other side will be posed, why is a school a gun-free zone for teachers who could've CC'd and dropped the shooter.

Its all about the AR-15. For some reason, public ownership of that type of firearm terrifies the Lefties.

Maybe because its the same ergonomic design as that used by the cops/army the Lefties would use... can't have Joe Public being able to operate the same weapons as the ones you intend to dominate him with...

User

This just in- turns out the shooter was (once again) a registered Democrat aaaand... an ANTIFA member

User

Quote Originally Posted by Desperatezulu View Post

Really, you read that 'right off the bat' in that article? I read a reasonably balanced article reporting on a tragedy ........
    Yes I did. Did you bother to scroll down and see the 3 embedded videos? How Mass Shootings In The US Are Getting Worse. This Only Happens In America and my personal fave.....not.......Inside The American Arsenal.

Before you want to engage me make sure you think before you jump in to call me out. The BBC is an extremely Left Wing organization. You are dreaming to believe otherwise.

You may be right I sound crazy, IDGAS! You sir sound like a liberal.

Of course it’s a tragedy of unimaginable proportions. Of course I feel terrible for the people who got killed and wounded and their families. That is a separate issue for me and goes without saying. What I am pissed off about is how the left and the anti gun lobby jump on these things to politicize it. It’s disgusting. We don’t even have all the facts, the police are still investigating. But here’s the left as always pushing the anti gun agenda.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Desperatezulu View Post
    A terrible, tragic event for sure.

Really, you read that 'right off the bat' in that article? I read a reasonably balanced article reporting on a tragedy - certainly no anti-gun rant at the beginning. Sounding like a crazy does not add gravitas to whatever point you're trying to make nor pay much respect to those who were murdered in this event.
    I think you will find that the BBC is more impartial and independent than any mainstream American media (not defending their views or saying they're always right). Being American or not has no relevance to reporting.
    The BBC is impartial ..

Bwahahhahaaa!

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

Zookeeper ,i fully agree with your statement.I bet you,more people get killed with a knife than with firearms,but the 1W.O to be rulers cannot dominate and opress you unless you are found without a firearm to defend yourself.That is why these lefties will never blast away at the knife attackers the way they target gunowners.Motor vehicles are by far the biggest contributor to untimely deaths,but you never hear a word about banning vehicles,especially those that carry 10 or more occupants at a time.

User

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast