Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi all

User

Default Re: Hi all

Thank you everyone its great to be here :)
    Kouros thank you very much for the details for Bluegum range and Wattlespring, Im definitely going to contact them, I do want to shoot some clay pigeons.

Welcome !

User

Thank you Will101 and shabbar :)

User

I went to Wattle Spring Shooting Range to have a look to see if it is suitable, they offer clay pigeon shooting. I did notice however that everyone use the over and under 2 shot shotguns, would my pump action be able to do clay pigeon shooting?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Armed1 View Post
    I went to Wattle Spring Shooting Range to have a look to see if it is suitable, they offer clay pigeon shooting. I did notice however that everyone use the over and under 2 shot shotguns, would my pump action be able to do clay pigeon shooting?
    Hi Armed1,
    I doubt that pump action shotguns are allowed for most standard disciplines, but You might be able to shoot a couple of rounds at the ATA ranges if there are not other people around. I know that in some cases even semi autos are not allowed because the ejected cartridges hit other competitors or litter the ranges. I know though that at ATA they can be used if they have an attachment to arrest the ejected cartridges.
    Another reason that doubles are preferred is the safety aspect because they break open when not used so everyone can see they are safe. It will be a nightmare for an umpire to ensure safety of pump actions or semis.
    I suggest You take a trip sometime there and speak to Wesley or Sam. They are friendly people and they will be glad to assist.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User

Hi Kouros

Thank you very much for the information I appreciate it

User

I realised i forgot to introduce my assistants so without any further delay:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2