Page 133 of 141 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1410
    User

Default Re: The land grab thread

"The Constitutional Court has also stressed that ‘laws must be written in a clear and accessible manner’. [Affordable Medicines Trust and others v Minister of Health and others, 2005 BCLR 529 (CC) at para 108] According to the court, legislation is not sufficiently clear if administrative officials can give the same provision different meanings, all of which are plausible."

FCA and CFR don't seem to be bothered by this.

User

User

Shit like that makes my blood boil and my heart beat in my throat. Why does it have to be like that? Seriously?

User

It's revenge, nothing else, I think it's how many people are getting brainwashed. "You are still poor because of the white man" or what ever. It is very scary, and I have also noticed the difference in a lot of people, the way they speak to you or treat you or doing something on purpose to try and get you to say something racist.

I am 41 years old and I was only old enough to vote in our second election, but the past is still my fault. It's a world wide thing, where you have to be collectively punished for what previous generations did.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurdoop View Post
    Are we supposed to be trembling in fear or something?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Shit like that makes my blood boil and my heart beat in my throat. Why does it have to be like that? Seriously?
    Because stupid people are gullible and fall for the 20yr old line that the white man is responsible for all the things that they don't have, but meanwhile the ANC have robbed their own people blind and are continuing to keep them subjugated

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

I received a call yesterday that a property I have, that was a long time ago on the outskirts of the metro but today is in prime area of the Durban metro was invaded overnight and a proper concrete foundation and structure erected overnight!

I am extremely impressed in the manner the Durban Metro Police responded and handled the matter. My property is cleared and safe.

A shout out to the very professional manner that the Metro members handled everything.

Captain B. Mathunjwa
    Cnst LP Gcwenga (f)
    Cnst ES Mbambo

Thank you very much.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    I received a call yesterday that a property I have, that was a long time ago on the outskirts of the metro but today is in prime area of the Durban metro was invaded overnight and a proper concrete foundation and structure erected overnight!

I am extremely impressed in the manner the Durban Metro Police responded and handled the matter. My property is cleared and safe.

A shout out to the very professional manner that the Metro members handled everything.

Captain B. Mathunjwa
    Cnst LP Gcwenga (f)
    Cnst ES Mbambo

Thank you very much.
    At least some good news amongst the Doom and Gloom

User

Captain B. Mathunjwa
    Cnst LP Gcwenga (f)
    Cnst ES Mbambo

Thank you very much.
    Good news! Luckily you did not have to resort to the courts.
    Were any arrests made?

User

Captain B. Mathunjwa
    Cnst LP Gcwenga (f)
    Cnst ES Mbambo

Thank you very much.
    Great news.

Page 133 of 141 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast