User

Default Slipstream grease

Good day,

Does anyone have experience with slip stream grease?

Can I use both balistol and hoppes 9 grease on n pistol? i want to use the grease on the slides? or should balistol
    by itself be good enought?

Default Re: Slipstream grease

Ballistol when you wipe it on. Almost evaporates. I know thats not correctly what happens. But it just goes away after awhile.

Not sure if they still do. But Glocks use to have Copper slip on their slide rails when they were new.

I spray my Po1 rails with Gunceroil. Which is ballistol make but for slides and have Ceramic particles in to reduce friction and survive hi heat.

User

Following

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Ballistol when you wipe it on. Almost evaporates. I know thats not correctly what happens. But it just goes away after awhile.

Not sure if they still do. But Glocks use to have Copper slip on their slide rails when they were new.

I spray my Po1 rails with Gunceroil. Which is ballistol make but for slides and have Ceramic particles in to reduce friction and survive hi heat.
    Balistol is thinned with alcohol, so that's the evaporation you are seeing, the oil remains even if it loses its wet look.

User

Default Slipstream grease

You can use the Slipstream grease on frame rail. I do this and also use ballistol to wipe down gun. And eezox as well.

I like the extreme weapons grease and put on the major friction points on handguns, shotguns and rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Hi

I have done some reading up, seems that a few guys believe in using molly grease on pistols, as far as I know molly grease is a high heat grease with micro particles that also minimizes friction. It's developed for the motor industry but works just as good on pistols. One guy mentioned that he has always used molly grease on his competition pistol that has fired more than 40 000 rounds with no problems.

What is you input on this?