Hi guys

Just looking for some advice ideas, my SD license expires in April (This has snuck up on me as I thought it was December - but thats neither here or there), so as it stands I am already in trouble as everyone states you should go 90 days prior. The worst part is due to work commitments there is no way I will get to the cop shop during the week to have this sorted in the next few months so its basically expiring. To add to it I never made copies of any of my documents / motivation or anything, so that all needs to be redone too and my final complication is that I applied for both my license and competency at the same time but for whatever reason I never collected my SAPS issued competency, which I believe needs to also accompany your renewal, so paperwork it seems I am out.

*My firearm is my hobby, but I like it being licensed under SD, I am not affiliated to any clubs either or anything like that.
*I love my gun (Like my actual one), and most certainly dont want to lose it (Forever)

Would I be able to "sell" it to a gun shop and then pay them like a monthly storage fee and then reapply in a month or so for the same gun like its all new again and go through the process that way?

Any other ideas? Anyone I can arrange to do the motivation through as well while I am asking questions?