Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CFR Number

User

I've been emailing the firearms@saps.gov.za for a few weekss regarding my app that hasnt moved from consideration since Nov 2017. Got no reply.
    I emailed cfrenquiries@saps.gov.za and got a reply immediatly saying it will be actioned.

Default Re: CFR Number

I have been phoning the usual number: 012 353 6111 since Thursday last week. Different times of the day and night, weekend included. No answer!
    My application is at 97 days now.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Krico1973 View Post
    I have been phoning the usual number: 012 353 6111 since Thursday last week. Different times of the day and night, weekend included. No answer!
    That is bad, unfortunatly not that unusual. My one app took 122 working days.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Krico1973 View Post
    Same here
    91 days and can’t got hold of CFR

OK, at least it is not just me then...thanks.

User

Also been trying since last week and it just rings, tried to call this morning and the number doesn't even dial.

I also couldn't get through this morning at least the phone is ringing now but no answer. Did someone got hold of them today? My application is on 36 days I really hope to have my FA before the end of the year.

I got through on number 012 353 6290 this morning but then the lady wanted to transfer me to the switchboard with no success. So it seems they cannot even get through...:-) I have also called and emailed GOSA with no reply/response...maybe it's just me then...

They answered 012 353 6111 this morning.

Also managed to get through on the usual number at 21h00 last night. After almost a week of trying . Made no difference though, still under consideration and on day 99...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast