User

Default Question on dates received changing on the system

I applied for 2 licenses on the 19th of Jan. On the 23rd I got 2 SMS's saying the DFO was looking at them. During the middle of Feb I called and was told the apps were received at Provincial on February the 8th. Today I call again and am told the apps arrived at provincial on March the 6th... (I have the dates written in my diary so I'm not just remembering them wrong)

Are there two "provincials" (I'm in the EC) or for what reason would the dates change?

Banned

Default Re: Question on dates received changing on the system

I also got different dates sent to bisho

Banned

There must be something with the CFR computer system/s. It is supposed to be connected nationwide but my guess is that there are several systems which are in true NSA fashion offline at irregular intervals. The very least is that the systems are not updated, or not corresponding to each other.

Someone close to us contacted CFR/SAPS and got different answers. DFO said "in consideration"; CFR said something else while the new card was at the DFO office a few days later...

The system is unreliable at best. My license was "Not printed" since the 15th if December according to their system yet I picked up my card, signed for it, and still showed "Not printed"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk