Thread: Sanna 9mmp

Default Sanna 9mmp

So, I have heared that the Sanna is a piece of crap. Can you confirm and the reasons why?

It is semi-auto correct?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Sanna 9mmp

That all depends on what you measure it against. It is not a modern subgun. It can and will shoot. Care has to be taken to avoid stoppages.

What I dislike about the Sanna and other similar subguns, is the fact that they fire from an open breech. That means, when you pull the trigger, the whole heavy breech block slams forward, chambers a round and fires it. That means a lot of things that can happen between a trigger pull and a bullet exiting the barrel. This results in relatively poor accuracy.

I would not choose this as a defensive gun, if something better was available. Still want one just for the fun...

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    That all depends on what you measure it against. It is not a modern subgun. It can and will shoot. Care has to be taken to avoid stoppages.

What I dislike about the Sanna and other similar subguns, is the fact that they fire from an open breech. That means, when you pull the trigger, the whole heavy breech block slams forward, chambers a round and fires it. That means a lot of things that can happen between a trigger pull and a bullet exiting the barrel. This results in relatively poor accuracy.

I would not choose this as a defensive gun, if something better was available. Still want one just for the fun...
    Just for funzeez yes. Was just curious to see what the feedback is. Still saving for a better SD pistol than my B84 in the meantime.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

User

they sell for R1500

i want one for fun