Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: why the fuss over Peter Dutton ?

Ja nee kyk Tracy is deeply in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    I wonder whether GS shouldn't compile the data in the Farm attacks threads into a single document and put it out there? Its certainly going to make a lot of people stop and thinks.

The stats need visibility.

Today, a state lackey called Gareth Newham at South Africa’s Institute for Social Studies reported

“young black males living in poor urban areas faced a higher risk of being murdered, citing a murder rate in those areas of between 200 and 300 per 100,00 people "

and also

" He said the highest estimates of farm murders, regardless of race, stood at 133 per 100,000 people."

This is the equivalent of a statistical whitewash. It sidesteps the number of farm attacks and murders.

There is a thread on Gunsite called Farm Attacks 2018.

Gareth Newman needs to subscibe to it, and the same thread for previous years.

Link to article

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...an-farmer-visa

User

What for me is most shocking is the manner in which Eusibius challenges and makes barbed comments to Harold, but is effusive and totally supportive of Tracey.... and the reason for this is because her views support Eusibius’ agenda (and, presumably, that of 702).

It seems to me that the main agenda here is to deny that attacks on farmers and the brutality associated therewith is not a real thing. I mean WTF!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 414gates View Post
    Today, a state lackey called Gareth Newham at South Africa’s Institute for Social Studies reported

“young black males living in poor urban areas faced a higher risk of being murdered, citing a murder rate in those areas of between 200 and 300 per 100,00 people "

and also

" He said the highest estimates of farm murders, regardless of race, stood at 133 per 100,000 people."
    Statistically he may well be right - I don't know. As you know from other threads, I have refused - and rejected - the labeling of this as "white genocide", in part because I have seen no clear evidence of orchestration. But the Wilshire Security (spelling?) video has made the point - albeit anecdotally - that when there are political pronouncements against whites (including by EFF) that they see an increase in attacks on white farmers. That's deeply disturbing information. Moreover I am deeply disturbed by the ANC's - and President Ramaphosa's - apparent silence in the face of EFF's statement that that whites should be glad that they are not (yet?) calling for white genocide. On the contrary, they seek to embrace the individual who said these words - Julius Malema - and draw him back into the fold of the ANC. What is one to make of all this? I'm not entirely sure but I do not blame anyone who reaches the most disturbing of conclusions. Perhaps those on the outside of the woods see things more clearly than those within the trees?
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

Quote Originally Posted by Tayls View Post
    What for me is most shocking is the manner in which Eusibius challenges and makes barbed comments to Harold, but is effusive and totally supportive of Tracey.... and the reason for this is because her views support Eusibius’ agenda (and, presumably, that of 702).

It seems to me that the main agenda here is to deny that attacks on farmers and the brutality associated therewith is not a real thing. I mean WTF!!!
    It's quite clear what his game is. It's so blatant its almost amusing. Interestingly, we are not given even the slightest information as to what Tracey experienced.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

Quote Originally Posted by Thudrukis View Post
    Ja nee kyk Tracy is deeply in denial.
    But I give her this: Unlike so many other SJW liberals, she's still here and not hiding in Aus, NZ or wherever.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

It's quite clear what his game is. It's so blatant its almost amusing. Interestingly, we are not given even the slightest information as to what Tracey experienced.
    Agreed. I think that such context would have been relevant to the discussion (and her conclusions reached).

In fact, she actually confirms that her attack became or had racially motivated elements to it.... which, for me, seems to fly in the face of the conclusions that she draws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://omny.fm/shows/mid-morning-sh...asting-callers

I wonder what planet Tracey lives on?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Very much on the same one as us, but SJW's are a strange breed. They will happily play the role of collaborator/ally to appease a particular group(s) in exchange for social status or protection. Their rhetoric and allegiance only changes when they are turned on by their own, or when the group(s) they appease lash out at them regardless of their pandering.

User

https://omny.fm/shows/mid-morning-sh...asting-callers
    I wonder what planet Tracey lives on?
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I strongly suspect it was a set up and faked by Eusebius racist gang. Tracy, is the person really existing?

Vetting is needed.

User

Then what about India?
    Can’t allow Rohingya refugees in India, Govt tells Supreme Court
    "The Centre was responding to comparisons made by the Rohingya in the Supreme Court between their plight and the “relief facilities” given to the Sri Lankan Tamil refugees. The Rohingya have sought the same aid and the benevolence India had shown the Sri Lankan Tamils."
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...le23274909.ece

http://www.business-standard.com/art...1601270_1.html

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast