Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: SD bullets

User

Default Re: SD bullets

Quote Originally Posted by Jurgen Visser View Post
    Guys , are you not all missing the original question here ? what is best ???? not price wise !!! what is best ! self rolled or tested Cary ammo ?
    No original question is if the OP is being cheap by using hand loaded SD ammo.

Answer is yes. A years supply of premium SD ammo is not expensive. It just seems so as a once of cost.

As per the title of SD Ammo does anyone have experience with the R.I.P ammo . Secondly it seems extremely lethal in its execution would that not make your case harder to justify in certain situations ?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

User

RIP is crap
    Quote Originally Posted by realkingkam View Post
    As per the title of SD Ammo does anyone have experience with the R.I.P ammo . Secondly it seems extremely lethal in its execution would that not make your case harder to justify in certain situations ? Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jurgen Visser View Post
    what is best ! self rolled or tested Cary ammo ?
    Define 'best'. It will vary from person to person based on what they look for in their carry ammo, budget, who or what they need to use it on, what works in their firearm and the environmental conditions they expect to be in, barriers, etc.

User

Its extremely lethal to balloons and pumpkins only

Banned

As per the title of SD Ammo does anyone have experience with the R.I.P ammo . Secondly it seems extremely lethal in its execution would that not make your case harder to justify in certain situations ?
    PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!

Read the treads on this ammunition - there are quite a few on Gunsite and they explain why there are better options available.

User

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Epic troll if it's not a serious question

User

Your carry gun is a whole lot more important than your hunting rifle. Compromise there first.

You can also find a workable compromise in carry OMG the cool guy stuff in your gun and loading your spares( you will likely never use) with good quality ball. Not my first choice but an option I would choose over carrying reloads in all of them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5