Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Personal costs order against Bopane

What's the latest with this, has an amount been set? A due date for payment? Have they appealed? Just wondering if it's actually going to be taken further than just a piece of paper...

Default Re: Personal costs order against Bopane

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    What's the latest with this, has an amount been set? A due date for payment? Have they appealed? Just wondering if it's actually going to be taken further than just a piece of paper...
    Hi -

1) Are you a GOSA member?

2) Why would you think it would not be taken further?

User

Quote Originally Posted by MTTSS View Post
    Hi -

1) Are you a GOSA member?

2) Why would you think it would not be taken further?
    1) No, I'm not but does that stop me asking a question?
    2) Like so many things in this country, often nothing comes of it so I was just wondering what the latest was. As per my original questions.

Your reply was rather defensive, don't worry, I'm not attacking GOSA.

Spell check
    *Bopape

1) No, I'm not but does that stop me asking a question?

Yes because then you are merely trolling and by not joining you have actually decided that it is none of your business.

2) Like so many things in this country, often nothing comes of it so I was just wondering what the latest was. As per my original questions.

Your reply was rather defensive, don't worry, I'm not attacking GOSA.

By implication you are - there is a strong innuendo in your post and you are comparing GOSA to "many other things in the country", whatever that may mean.

Spell check
    *Bopape
    Gosa members are welcome to raise the question within the structures.

Edit:

Bowhunter if you sit in the pavilion and only criticize then you are responsible for "how things go in the country".

User

What a great advert you are for GOSA...

Please then have this sub forum locked for access by GOSA members only. Also please remove all non-paying "members" from your Facebook page because they are able to ask questions there too (and do) and clearly they have no business knowing the goings-on of GOSA.

I don't think I'll be donating any more to GOSA's R350,000 fund.

Gosa members are welcome to raise the question within the structures.

Edit:

Bowhunter if you sit in the pavilion and only criticize then you are responsible for "how things go in the country".

May I remind you of your post here http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...ISATION/page17 a couple of years back.

Clearly you do not have the intention to join and never will and you are against the idea of GOSA or what GOSA has in fact become. So then I repeat, it is none of your business. Why would we then take the trouble to respond to you?

If one has regard to the very, very low membership costs, firearm owners who are not members of GOSA at this point in time, fall in one of these categories:

1. Word has not reached them of Gosa's existence or what Gosa does;
    2. They are too lazy to join;
    3. They have a fundamental problem with the organization.

From reading your posts it appears you qualify in category 3, and possibly also category 2.

User

May I remind you of your post here http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...ISATION/page17 a couple of years back.

Clearly you do not have the intention to join and never will and you are against the idea of GOSA or what GOSA has in fact become. So then I repeat, it is none of your business. Why would we then take the trouble to respond to you?

If one has regard to the very, very low membership costs, firearm owners who are not members of GOSA at this point in time, fall in one of these categories:

From reading your posts it appears you qualify in category 3, and possibly also category 2.
    Clearly you missed the point of my post from 2015. But it's ok, I'll refrain from asking any more sensitive questions. Cheers.

Clearly you missed the point of my post from 2015. But it's ok, I'll refrain from asking any more sensitive questions. Cheers.
    No I did not. And I have in fact remembered your negativity all along. Go and re - read your post and also Manservant's comments to that thereafter.

You were moaning about being forced to pay.

Now for three years you had the free choice to pay the R100 a year and you elected not to do it but then decided to ask what you refer to as sensitive questions. So in other words your post was never as innocent in your own mind as you tried to make it out to be here.

Clearly your engagement and presence on this sub - forum is therefore not bona fide.

User

is it only me who thinks this is a 'facepalm' thread..?

User

I do want to add that to date SA HUNTERS have done more than GOSA, but that we as firearm community only benefit from another progun lobbying group.
    As with shares, previous performance dont predict the future- so GOSA might be the force to be with.
    As by MTTSS classification I find myself in group 3- I am already a member of SAPSA, SAAACA and SA HUNTERS, I think they do enough for gun rights and will spend my money with them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast