Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tipsy Shooter

User

Default Re: Tipsy Shooter

People need to get off their high horse

If you dont drink then good for you

If you think it is better to put your firearm in the safe when you are having a few beers in your own home with some friends so that everyone feels and is safer then you need a serious reality check and a look on why you actually carry a gun.

I certainly carry one to protect myself and my family and the main reason is to stay alive while at the same time enjoy life

If you want to take it to extremes like most are doing then if you take any form of medication then you should not be carrying

User

Default Re: Tipsy Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    People need to get off their high horse

If you dont drink then good for you

If you think it is better to put your firearm in the safe when you are having a few beers in your own home with some friends so that everyone feels and is safer then you need a serious reality check and a look on why you actually carry a gun.

I certainly carry one to protect myself and my family and the main reason is to stay alive while at the same time enjoy life

If you want to take it to extremes like most are doing then if you take any form of medication then you should not be carrying
    +1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4