Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AR 9mm carbine

Default Re: AR 9mm carbine

Have seen a large batch of Evo's imported as pistols without stocks. Not by the agents though, but by a Co-op I think.
    Personally won't touch them with a barge pole. This is the sort of stuff that is going to get the Act changed, and not in our favour.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    Have seen a large batch of Evo's imported as pistols without stocks. Not by the agents though, but by a Co-op I think.
    Personally won't touch them with a barge pole. This is the sort of stuff that is going to get the Act changed, and not in our favour.
    Ahh... that would explain matters. Yep! What a potential for a cock-up.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    I know a chap who has a licensed LM 5 which was licensed as an MOR. He did not even have a competency for SLR. He recently bought an AR and had to go and do the competency before his license application was accepted.
    Before our representatives undertook a training session of CFR officials, a lot of SLR's were licensed as "rifles" under a manual rifle competency. This has changed last year. Don't blame the gun owners for all the CFR mix-ups.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman83 View Post
    I have the DM4 AR in 9mm and really enjoy it. I reload also and makes life super easy, plus you can shoot PCC with SADPA. Probably not the best for distance shooting though as I run a red dot.

Go and test some and see what you like!
    @Milkman83 At what distance would you successfully hit a small steel popper with only 1 shot?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3