Thread: BHP Sights

User

Default BHP Sights

Hi guys

So 2 questions if I may. I am looking for sights for a BHP for my old man.

1st, for the guys who's eyesight is not all there anymore, what sights worked the best for you, considering this is primarily a S13 pistol, and will be used for some target shooting once in a while. I was thinking 3 dots of some sorts that have some luminescence to them?

2nd, where can I find said sights? At a decent price (my old man is a pensioner, so price is a large consideration for him), and would one ultimately be able to fit them one-sent, or will this be a gunsmith only thing?

User

Default Re: BHP Sights

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva10210 View Post
    Hi guys

So 2 questions if I may. I am looking for sights for a BHP for my old man.

1st, for the guys who's eyesight is not all there anymore, what sights worked the best for you, considering this is primarily a S13 pistol, and will be used for some target shooting once in a while. I was thinking 3 dots of some sorts that have some luminescence to them?

2nd, where can I find said sights? At a decent price (my old man is a pensioner, so price is a large consideration for him), and would one ultimately be able to fit them one-sent, or will this be a gunsmith only thing?
    As far as I know, only the MkIII has the ability to swap out sights, the older models will have to have some smith'ing done to it.

There are other DIY tricks some people have done on their sights such as luminescent paint, etc.

E.g. when I sent my BHP to be cerakoted, they made my front blade red but it is busy wearing off.