Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Pretoria range with CZ P10c for hire

Hi guys
    I got my hands on a CZ P10C in a shop and I really liked the feel in my hand, so I'm really interested in trying it out. I'm looking at the glock 19 and the P10c but I really want to try it out before making the call.
    Any ranges in Pretoria or Midrand area that has these available for hire? I've tried L&W and Guthries with no luck.

Banned

Default Re: Pretoria range with CZ P10c for hire

Get the Glock 19 gen 5 from Safari Outdoor for R9 000. (On special you will not see that price again) (L&W indoor shooting range has a G19 gen 4 ask for Jason)

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...r-Jagfees-2018

User

Quote Originally Posted by 45acpglock View Post
    Get the Glock 19 gen 5 from Safari Outdoor for R9 000. (On special you will not see that price again) (L&W indoor shooting range has a G19 gen 4 ask for Jason)

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...r-Jagfees-2018
    Thanks 45acp. I saw that huntex special, that's why I'm trying to test the cz asap so that I can jump on that special. I just want to remove all doubt before paying the money.
    I actually did my competency training and test with Jason and used the glock 19. I liked it, but don't want to just buy the first one I pick up. I'm a total newb

Banned

I can tell you one thing about the CZ compared to the G19. CZ night sights standard. Trigger much better than the G19. Speak to SOutdoor they have the CZ in stock maybe they will let you shoot one. (Speak to Zak he needs the commission with the newborn)
    (A trigger is something you can get use to but to get descend night sights for the G19 about R3 000+)

SO sells the CZ for R10 500. https://www.safarioutdoor.co.za/prod...-pistol-czp10c

User

Quote Originally Posted by Keepleft View Post
    Thanks 45acp. I saw that huntex special, that's why I'm trying to test the cz asap so that I can jump on that special. I just want to remove all doubt before paying the money.
    I actually did my competency training and test with Jason and used the glock 19. I liked it, but don't want to just buy the first one I pick up. I'm a total newb
    How would you know what to look for while testing if you are a newb? The P10c is still new and it is not tried and tested like Glocks.
    I would Advise the Glock 19 any generation for striker fired pistol.

Banned

I was very impressed with the CZ and was thinking to sell my Glock 19 gen 5 for the CZ. (Had a CZ75 first ones that came out, shot about 100 000 rounds through the barrel with no issues.)(BTW the CZ P10C is also a striker)

User

Quote Originally Posted by 45acpglock View Post
    I was very impressed with the CZ and was thinking to sell my Glock 19 gen 5 for the CZ. (Had a CZ75 first ones that came out, shot about 100 000 rounds through the barrel with no issues.)(BTW the CZ P10C is also a striker)
    Seeing many comments like these is the reason I'm even considering it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Keepleft View Post
    Seeing many comments like these is the reason I'm even considering it.
    Almost all of them are untrue. It's the internet after-all.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    Almost all of them are untrue. It's the internet after-all.
    I agree with you.
    My first handgun to EDC was a smith and wesson N-Frame revolver, because all I have read was good about it..on the internet..

User

Stop worrying about feel in your hand.

Get a quality well supported pistol that you can actually carry every day and then go for training with it

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast