Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Extended magazine for pump action model - does it exist / possible?

Only thing i still want to figure out is where to find a pouch / card holder that i can attach to the shotty and beretta so I can attach the license to the fire arms, i do not want to keep it in my wallet in case it gets stolen.

User

I've heard of a few guys now changing their red magazine tube for a carbon fiber one. Is that a capacity thing or a weight thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Armed1 View Post
    I just like something that can store a decent amount of ammo, its labour to reload, takes time and when facing multiple foe's it can mean life / death
    Then a shotgun is not for you.

Shotguns are like revolvers. Great until you run out of ammo.

You are better served with a lightweight, easy handling shotgun with lower capacity than some monstrosity with add on magazine wells etc.

Spend the money on training, and practice ammo.

Get snap caps. Reloading practice is free.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Only thing i still want to figure out is where to find a pouch / card holder that i can attach to the shotty and beretta so I can attach the license to the fire arms, i do not want to keep it in my wallet in case it gets stolen.
    Transparent packaging tape.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Mossberg
    Yeah, that! Typing on the run...

User

I just like something that can store a decent amount of ammo, its labour to reload, takes time and when facing multiple foe's it can mean life / death

Study the shotgun more, You are attempting to defeat all its strengths and strengths its weaknesses.

Realistically and historically the ammo in your shotgun will likely be sufficient, should you shoot it with any precision.

User

You are right, 7 rounds is sufficient, its a lot better than a 2 shot over & under, besides loading a pump action is quick and easy

User

If you learn to run a tubular mag shottie, you will learn when and how to load the mag, and load it fast. The big advantage of a tubular mag is that it can be topped off at any convenient time. With box mags you have to change the mag when empty, which point you don't get to choose.

User

Yes you are right, that is also an advantage to be able to load additional ammo at any time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3