Default Dedicated sports hunter

Hi. How do we go about getting a dedicated hunter status?

User

Default Re: Dedicated sports hunter

Various organisations offer it. I use Natshoot as they offer hunter and sports so I can use one organising for both.

Their website has all the details. Simply though, you need to pass an online test after studying their material. Then you need to pass a shooting test. All of this in your own time frame.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Banned

I am with NHSA as well. One can shoot, compete and retain status on your own time. There is no need to attend meetings or organised shoots. In the previous year I reported all my activities with the email connected to my phone.

User

SA Hunters is also an option. They offer both DSS ( Dedicated Sport Shooter) and DH ( Dedicated Hunter).
    Activities are very easy to log, When you join there is an online portal via their website and you can fill in your activities - no need to post or email info.

Im also with Natshoot.
    Easiest most convenient way to obtain and maintain Dedicated status.

I love the fact every time I go shoot.
    Competition or just practice. I take a photo of target upload details the Monday at work.
    And it goes onto Activity report. Which you can print when you apply again. And it will show Dates and events you shot since joining.