User

Default Correct Procedure

I haven't been active for a few years.... so I decided to buy a Carbine .223 off the classifieds on Gunsite. My baby is in my local shop. My dedicated status was a bit up to ..... . So I joined NHSA, SADPA and got my shit in order.

Thanks guys for such great help.

I used Legally Armed to help with motivations etc. My previous firearms were easy, so I did them myself. But switching to dedicated sport shooting, I needed help.

Also my new club F&J Firearms. Always been an avid bow hunter with Rifle been second choice. but i have now acquired a new S&W MP15 Sport 2 .223 and will be joining you guys on the range soon.

all my docs are in order and will be submitted next week...... I got a 7 day hunt week ahead, so it can wait...!!!!

Updates to follow,,,,,

User

Default Re: Correct Procedure

Is there a question in there somewhere?
    Enjoy.

Wayne you missed joining GOSA in your post.

User

Shooty I was SAGA member for many years, no real benefit that I could see other than getting updates on FA legislation and court cases. Now my hunting association is affiliated to them anyway.

You've made me curious about GOSA so I will investigate. I do believe in supporting a lobby that has teeth.