Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: GunSite Forum Maintenance - 28th April 2018

Everything is working like it should on my side.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    Still experiencing weird behaviour with Tapatalk. The unread tab no longer shows threads with unread posts after a refresh. Also, when opening a previously read thread that contains new posts I'm taken to the last unread post instead of the first.

Doesn't happen with other forums that I browse on Tapatalk.

Anyone else seeing this too?
    I am also having issues that I did not have before, but I do not use Tapatalk for any other forum, so I cant compare, but I am having the following issues:

1. Subscriptions - Show Only Unred is enabled, but threads does not always go away after I have read them, so I read the same post several times, which is super annoying.
    2. Subscriptions - When scrolling down, it keeps on loading the list of unread threads over and over again, so if you have 2 unread threads, scrolling down will load the 2 again, so now it looks like you have 4 threads unread, scroll down, now there are 6 etc
    3. Unread on Tapatalk shows for example 30 unread threads, but when I go to the site there are in fact 40+
    4. Sometimes a thread will show as unread, but the last post was several years ago.
    5. Sometimes when opening a thread I am taken to a post that I read ages ago.

Now, if I were to bet on who's fault this is, my money would be on Tapatalk, but with the forum updates and rollback recently you never know....

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    Still experiencing weird behaviour with Tapatalk. The unread tab no longer shows threads with unread posts after a refresh. Also, when opening a previously read thread that contains new posts I'm taken to the last unread post instead of the first.

Doesn't happen with other forums that I browse on Tapatalk.

Anyone else seeing this too?
    Having the same issue

User

Anyone else having issues with missed keystrokes since the upgrade was rolled back?
    Using IE if it helps (I know, I know).

e.g.
    Thsiswhat it des,all e tim.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4