Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CZ P07 Question

User

Quote Originally Posted by 786dbn View Post
    Whilst doing the above-mentioned checks make sure that your magazine is seated properly. The CZ's (Duty and P07) mags need a bit of persuation to be correctly seated (don't be fooled by the click you hear) and it is possible that your hand may be pressing against the mag release when firing.
    [You said tap/rack was resolving and it ran well in the lady's firearm ]
    Thanks will make sure the seated firmly

User

Ok so I went back to the range today and spoke to the guys there en they said they had problems with the MaxxTech on the P07. I shot the Nobleteq 124 and all 50 run smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by snaga View Post
    Ok so I went back to the range today and spoke to the guys there en they said they had problems with the MaxxTech on the P07. I shot the Nobleteq 124 and all 50 run smoothly.
    Good to hear, I'm glad you managed to pinpoint that the ammo was the issue! I will keep this in mind when I eventually get my license for my P-07.

User

Default Re: CZ P07 Question

The Sig Sauer Elite 124gn works fantastic in the P-07 and they not that expensive. Put 250 through my P-07 yesterday.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gbyleveldt View Post
    The Sig Sauer Elite 124gn works fantastic in the P-07 and they not that expensive. Put 250 through my P-07 yesterday.
    Thanks will see have a look at them

User

Default Re: CZ P07 Question

I bought Maxxtech ammo yesterday for my P07 for range use.Failure to extract, failure to feed. Pull the trigger, and all you hear is click. Slam the slide and eject and there is no mark on the primer.Happened at least twice per magazine. Kak ammo, I've had zero failure with S&B and Winchester.There are a lot of videos on YouTube showing the same issues on multiple guns.I have a few left, that i will shot out, but never again. I'll rather stick to the S&B for 20 bucks more.

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    I bought Maxxtech ammo yesterday for my P07 for range use.Failure to extract, failure to feed. Pull the trigger, and all you hear is click. Slam the slide and eject and there is no mark on the primer.Happened at least twice per magazine. Kak ammo, I've had zero failure with S&B and Winchester.There are a lot of videos on YouTube showing the same issues on multiple guns.I have a few left, that i will shot out, but never again. I'll rather stick to the S&B for 20 bucks more.
    Yes will not buy MaxxTech again. Like you say for 20 buck more and you you have fun there is no comparison.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3