Hi Guys

Mods please move to according thread if this is incorrect.

Here goes:

Due to my proffesion I traverse the Amazon jungles of Guyana and Brazil in light aircraft on daily basis; as such I compiled a personal survival kit which consist of 1xMRE, 1L water bottle containing: matches, cotton twill, a space blanket, water purification tabs, 2 AAA batteries, betadine, 10ml bottle of mercurochrome, disposable gloves, little wooden block for starting fire, whistle, compass, elastic bandages, 10ml bottle citronella oil, a few ear buds, eye drops, little tube super glue, a few Charcoal tablets and a few other tablets which needs re-evaluation. These items travel in my bag EDC briefcase

On my person I use a Condor side kick which contain the following:

Leatherman Wave this is a serious no nonsense tool it has seen a few things
Olight Bundle h2r headlamp
House keys
A minute pouch with 2 Headache tabs, 5 Allergex, 5 Anti diaree, 10 Charcoal tabs, 4 water purification tabs.
A packet of wine gums (small)
2 Canola Bars.
Crkt M21

Now here is my question; what would you guys recommend and suggest to add or change,

Space and weight is the big factor, how I started with these 2 survival bags, from situations I had to endure without these items and word around the "camp fire" of those that survived some stuff whether it be stuck in a remote place by themselves for unforseen time or being caught by the rain on the other side of a washed away bridge.

All your imput would be greatly appreciated.

Yours Truly

MP

Georgetown
Guyana