Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default IWB Hybrid Holster options for CZ P-01

Hey guys. I recently bought a CZ P-01. Still awaiting license, so I'm starting to buy all the other stuff. Been looking at a couple of holsters. As I understand, the hybrid iwb holsters will be the most comfortable (for most anyway). So I'm looking at the CKCS IWB Hybrid with dual Clips, as well as the Comp-tac Mtac from Hailstorm. At the moment those are the front runners. Any reason why the one will be better than the other. Comfort is my main criteria. Thanks!

User

Default Re: IWB Hybrid Holster options for CZ P-01

Mtac

User

Check out www.jizni.co.za they have a few options for the P-01. Service is excellent as well. I use the Army Ant General for my P-01 and I am very happy with the quality and fit.

That being said you can't go wrong with an MTAC, you can get them from Hailstorm if they have in stock for the P-01. They didn't when I was looking which is why I went with the Army Ant. It was supposed to be a temporary fix until I could get an MTAC but to be honest I am so happy with it I wont be changing any time soon.

Cool. I was looking at the Sniper and Alien Gear Cloack Tuck 3.0 as well. It looks very comfy, but the Alien Gear unit looks massive.

User

Talk to Geoff Carter from CKCS, I have one of his hybrid holsters and ordered a second one just last week. Very happy with his products and his services!

Banned

I've got an almost new ckcs hybrid holster that I want to sell, if you've interested.
    Maybe used it twice.
    I've softened the leather and suede backing and its Absolutely comfy.
    It's in FDE.(flat dark Earth)
    I'm standardising on Appendix carry with an olight wml so it won't be needed anymore
    081 043 9690

Banned

Just remembered, I've also got the Black Mamba holster that I'd like to sell.
    I used it probably thrice, and it's still in excellent condition.
    I have softened the leather backing as well.
    http://www.jizni.co.za/holsters-p-01...75-d-p-01.html

User

How much do you want for the holsters?

Cool, anybody else with some input on these particular holsters or any other that I should be looking at?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    Mtac
    This.

First and only holster I've ever purchased for my P07 (+/- 3 years ago) and not once have I felt the need or desire try another holster.
    Comfortable, highly adjustable and with a smaller footprint then most other holsters in the same category.

I've also heard good things about the Black Mamba and Alien Gear but the MTAC has worked extremely well for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast