Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Schmeisser vs Oberland arms 5.56

So after all the comments here and on other european forums, I finally took the plunge! - Thanks to all who added their thoughts.

I ended up taking the Schmeisser m4 20" fluted bull barrel as I'll mostly be shooting prone, but also have in mind to get a shorter barreled upper later on for more dynamic stages, just need some glass next week then off to the range!!

20180630_123004.jpg

User

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
    So after all the comments here and on other european forums, I finally took the plunge! - Thanks to all who added their thoughts.

I ended up taking the Schmeisser m4 20" fluted bull barrel as I'll mostly be shooting prone, but also have in mind to get a shorter barreled upper later on for more dynamic stages, just need some glass next week then off to the range!!

20180630_123004.jpg
    Enjoy your new rifle, nice to see some euro countries still allow gun ownership.

User

Default Re: Schmeisser vs Oberland arms 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    Enjoy your new rifle, nice to see some euro countries still allow gun ownership.
    Thanks Lonestar!
    Yeah, there are actually a few around that are pro gun ownership if you are european- controlled but possible.
    Apparently in Sept. things could change though as the EU is having a vote on semi auto's..

Will see the outcome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3