Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default NEW CFR BS - COPIES OF CURRENT FA LICENSES TO BE INCLUDED FOR NEW APPS?

Hi Guys

Just got back from Honeydew SAPS to submit a new app. The constable who assisted me advised that it is strongly recommended that I include copies of both the front AND back of all my current licenses in my motivation. APPARENTLY, she has had a few applications returned because said copied were not included.

WTF? Details of current licenses are recorded in the SAPS 271 and CFR surely checks on current licenses when processing apps.

Has anyone else gotten this BS story recently? My suspicion is that it is simply another item to make the licensing process even more onerous.

Cheers,
    Ghost

User

Default Re: NEW CFR BS - COPIES OF CURRENT FA LICENSES TO BE INCLUDED FOR NEW APPS?

dont think its a requirement but i have included copies of my other licenses

almost as a "yes i have others so why deny this one" kind of thing

User

Default Re: NEW CFR BS - COPIES OF CURRENT FA LICENSES TO BE INCLUDED FOR NEW APPS?

Hi Ghost here in Centurion (Olievenhoutbosh DFO) this has been Standard operating procedure for at least the last five years. I just assumed "everoyne's been having it".

Kind regards

User

Yup, I also include copies of other licenses - don't think it can hurt your motivation.

User

I have always included them knowing cfr and i"m sure it was on the list i got many moons back for all docs to be handed in for applications ... rather add them to avoid long wait and rejection

User

I have also always included copies of mine as well.

User

Always done so, as our DFO has requested for years.

I have found that if you try to apply logic to the procedures of the CFR you just end up frustrated.

User

This has been SOP at my DFO's for years

I have always included copies with each new application.

User

I have never done this, and it has never been asked of me.. Only copies I included was that of the original owners license...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast