Thread: Lost licence

User

Default Lost licence

During my last visit to the local gunshop where I purchased a tin of S321 I was phoned while I was in the process of paying. Consequently I had to rush the purchase due to an emergency at home.

In the process I misplaced my licence. What it the correct approach? Should I wait and hope the licence "surface" Secondly can I request a reprint?
    I made plans to hunt with this rifle early in July yet I am not sure how to approach the fact that I misplaced / lost a licence? Please give me some advice please?

Default Re: Lost licence

hey there already is a post discussing this,

29 Defaced, lost or stolen licences, permits and authorisations
    (1) If a licence, permit or authorisation issued interms of this Chapter is lost or stolen, the holder of the licence, permit orauthorisation must inform the Registrar of such loss or theft within 24 hoursof the discovery of the loss or theft.
    (2) If a licence, permit or authorisation issued interms of this Chapter is defaced, lost or stolen, the holder of the licence,permit or authorisation must within seven days of the discovery of thedefacement, loss or theft apply to the Registrar in the prescribed form for acopy of the licence, permit or authorisation.

a quick search of the forums brought this up.

User

Quote Originally Posted by kyongafri View Post
    hey there already is a post discussing this,

29 Defaced, lost or stolen licences, permits and authorisations
    (1) If a licence, permit or authorisation issued interms of this Chapter is lost or stolen, the holder of the licence, permit orauthorisation must inform the Registrar of such loss or theft within 24 hoursof the discovery of the loss or theft.
    (2) If a licence, permit or authorisation issued interms of this Chapter is defaced, lost or stolen, the holder of the licence,permit or authorisation must within seven days of the discovery of thedefacement, loss or theft apply to the Registrar in the prescribed form for acopy of the licence, permit or authorisation.

a quick search of the forums brought this up.
    Thanks for the information.