User

Default IWB and AIWB For Sig P320

Hello everyone,

I know a holster is a pretty personal choice. Any good recommendations excl Daniel Holsters. They are my on my list, just want to test the waters with regards to other brands I've overlooked.

For an Aiwb i saw a really nice sidecar model made by T-Rex arms, (Daniels has said they can replicate it).

User

Default Re: IWB and AIWB For Sig P320

Quantum carry.

I own a daniels holster iwb for my p320 subcompact frame and a quantum(iirc it's called the Chameleon) carry for the compact frame.
    I also own an older quantum carry holster for my shield.
    My next holster will be another quantum carry.

User

I have a quantum chameleon, although for a P07.
    I love that holster.

User

I would suggest staying away from the sidecar style holster.

They generally don’t conceal particularly well. And generally only really works for a particular body shape.

I have the trex arms raptor. Which is their version of the sidecar without the magazine pouch. It works well enough for me but to be honest there are better holsters both for concealability and quality of craftsmanship. I’ve had the holster for under a year and it is already broken. If you are dead set on getting that style of holster have it made in a thicker kydex. You don’t see a lot of complaints about trex arms because the deleted comments and block anyone who has anything negative to say about their products.

I would’ve rather spent my money on a raven eidolon or Jm custom.

User

Quote Originally Posted by TALISKER View Post
    I have the trex arms raptor. Which is their version of the sidecar without the magazine pouch. It works well enough for me but to be honest there are better holsters both for concealability and quality of craftsmanship. I’ve had the holster for under a year and it is already broken. If you are dead set on getting that style of holster have it made in a thicker kydex. You don’t see a lot of complaints about trex arms because the deleted comments and block anyone who has anything negative to say about their products.

I would’ve rather spent my money on a raven eidolon or Jm custom.
    Raven Eidolon is awesome ! But the op will have to get a glock for it ;)

User

Thanks gentlemen. All the advice a appreciated. I’ve looked at the quantum carry’s. They good good.

User

Check out Shinobi Kydex. I've been carrying my G17C with Olight PL-2 and a spare 17 round mag in one of their Katanas (their "version" of the Sidecar) for a couple of months now. I can comfortably conceal all that under a normal tucked in work shirt (I'm 6' and around 85kgs). Quality is excellent. They also have lower profile options if you prefer less bulk.