Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
Dude, my little girl is nearly 8 months old, I understand your caution and why this would stress you out, and I can assure you as a father that if that guy had to draw a knife, your natural instinct mixed and fueled with adrenaline would have kicked in and you would not have failed, you probably would not even have needed your FA.

On the other side, I have no shame in being a total rude dick when it comes to my child and strangers.
100%

Noost..I just re-read your post and I see you did shout "NO" at him...right? That's good man that you had a clear mind to do that and also to try whip the stroller away. Next time you will be way ahead of someone. Great advice about perhaps the missus' role is to push the stroller when you are navigating a lot of people and you can pull security detail. Give her a break and take over when it seems reasonable to do so. You guys are a team....mama bear get's to deal with baby while papa bear looks for bad things in her path.

It's actually a really great point you bring up and others with newborns and stroller age kids can learn from your experience. Like if you are taking a walk with the baby on your own and pushing the stroller, perhaps try come up with tactical scenario's you might encounter and come up with different plays. Put yourself in the role of an attacker and try figure out where they would do it, how they would do it, would there be a vehicle he/they could run to close by to run off with your child? Etc etc etc

It's great you spotted him ahead of time...you were paying attention! That's good stuff man.

Hey brother.....congrats by the way on her first birthday. The little one's are so precious....enjoy this time, they get grown up so fast.