Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Pinetown KZN :Five hijackers had tables turned on them by one man and a G19

Good job!

User

Default Re: Pinetown KZN :Five hijackers had tables turned on them by one man and a G19

Wayyyyy off topic and area and not front line heading ,but just showing what we have to put up with ... had 10 palmtrees stolen last night next to freeway - southcoast
    Hoooo steals palm trees fffff
    Sorry to but in , just very frustrating

User

Quote Originally Posted by piglet View Post
    Wayyyyy off topic and area and not front line heading ,but just showing what we have to put up with ... had 10 palmtrees stolen last night next to freeway - southcoast
    Dodgy landscapers

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    Dodgy landscapers
    They are expensive
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by piglet View Post
    Recently planted palm trees that could be easily dug up, or well established trees?

sorry for your loss!

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    This morning the owner of a Golf 7 fought off 5 hijackers in the Sanlam Centre parking. He was stabbed in the hand. He fired and stopped the attack.
    He then gave chase and arrested one of them that tried to hide by intermingling with the crowd.

Other than the stab wound on the hand he is fine.

If he did not fight back he would have been taken with because the new cars need the transponder or something that was in his pocket.

Brave man!
    Training and awareness and fighting back. Only way to win a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    Ja Pinetown. Did you guys see the cellphone video of the 2 guys escaping by bending open the back door of a police van (Pinetown) and then the one still bend the door back and latch it decently as it was supposed to have been. And the onlookers laugh and cheer. That is where I start thinking, they could have done something but those are the people who complain most about Saps not doing their work. So then get what you deserve.
    I remember that video. Was a few years ago was it not?

I will post details when the person sees me again and with his permission I will try and get as much detail.
    (in the hope that it helps others)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    Ja Pinetown. Did you guys see the cellphone video of the 2 guys escaping by bending open the back door of a police van (Pinetown) and then the one still bend the door back and latch it decently as it was supposed to have been. And the onlookers laugh and cheer. That is where I start thinking, they could have done something but those are the people who complain most about Saps not doing their work. So then get what you deserve.
    It's a cultural thing. We have a culture of accepting petty crime, bribes, etc. But "big' crimes like murder and rape are not acceptable. What most don't realize is that a "big" crime criminal didb't start out that way. They started with petty crime and moved on form there because they got away with it.

User

the clicks of people locking their doors as they enter crimetown is the municiple anthem

what im interested to see is when they get the new rapid bus system up and running, how the taxi industry is going to respond

Our municipalities should not worry about crime and high tech surveillance systems and issue more brooms to constantly clean the town.
    We have high tech and expensively equipped metro cops and crime is beyond believable levels and simple by laws are floated with impunity.

The Broken Pane concept is more useful than a metro helicopter and swat teams will ever be in our environment in this moment in time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast