Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dave Spaulding

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Dave Spaulding

http://handguncombatives.blogspot.co...n-current.html

" Interestingly, the people who are the rudest, boisterous and in your face are the one's with the least background. They are like bullies, the more obnoxious they act, the more people stay clear of them and let them have their way. "

"That’s ok...it is their right...a right I spent my adult life defending, but do me a favor…take a close look at the haters and fan kiddies and see why they disparage what is said here. Do they have a “dog in the hunt”? Hopefully you will take the time to give critical thought about what you are spending your time and money doing to defend your life! It’s a real ‘what the hell” moment. Combative firearms training is a lifestyle commitment to personal security…its not the same as playing golf or idolizing a movie star…"

http://handguncombatives.blogspot.co...ke-you-do.html

"I have attended lectures on this subject taught by “professionals” who have never spent time with a felon, merely studies literature on the subject and became an “expert”. It’s like the students who attended a bunch of shooting schools and then becomes an instructor, they understand how to shoot but they don’t know shit about fighting! In both cases, you end up with the wrong information to prepare with. "

"To truly understand your potential adversary you need to consider what they might do when confronted? If you take nothing else away from this rant understand this: They don’t think like you do! I can see many of you nodding your heads up and down but that does not mean you really comprehend what I just said. Why should you? Most have NO experience with these types of predators, so they relate it to what they do know…movies and TV. Criminals and terrorists aren’t reasonable, compassionate, kind or misunderstood…and no THEY DON’T NEED JOBS! They have one…attacking you! They’re predators with only one goal in mind: to commit and complete the act they started—and get away. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Am I saying not to move in a fight? Of course not! Gunfights are fluid and movement to gain advantage, seek cover, flank or get a better shot is a good tactic. But, is movement for the sake of movement a good idea? The suspect I spoke with didn’t think so and the truth is, like all things in combat, it will be situationally dependent. If you do move, it needs to be aggressive—explosive really—as far as the environment will allow. If you can keep moving, do so because minimal movement won’t interrupt your opponent’s response loop. A single step to the side at 20 feet is a fraction of an inch to the muzzle you’re trying to avoid. Movement with Purpose:"
    Last edited by KK20; 24-05-2018 at 12:08.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Default Re: Dave Spaulding on Tactical Assholery

Good video, thank you.

User

This is an excellent video. Thank you for posting.

User

Amen.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

More from Spaulding.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Take the time to watch this!!!

Banned

Yes! Excellent video.

User

so accurate

User

remember the thread I had on guys wearing Camo, molle vests and carrying bags that say SWAT on them to an indoor shoot?

i would rather shoot in my work gear and jeans as thats 99% of the time I'll more than likely be in shit

unless i get the time to go home and change, maybe stick the punisher patch on my chest

User

I would rather have them come to the range in camo, then sit at home uploading pics of the new punisher glock to Instagram and not having fired a single round since 1994.
    Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    remember the thread I had on guys wearing Camo, molle vests and carrying bags that say SWAT on them to an indoor shoot?

i would rather shoot in my work gear and jeans as thats 99% of the time I'll more than likely be in shit

unless i get the time to go home and change, maybe stick the punisher patch on my chest

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast