Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loaders

User

Default Loaders

Not a discussion on whether it is needed.

Bought these two loaders from Shooters Africa.
    UpLULA and ETS. R640 and R590 respectively, which are great prices.

I have just tried them briefly. Both are very well built. Feels like quality.

The UpLULA is amazing. Realy smooth and easy to operate.

The ETS on the other hand I am currently not so sure about. Very industrial feal to it. The force required to “push” the rounds into the mag is quite heavy. Feels like you are really forcing it in there. I want to research a bit on how it actually gets the round in the mag because it does not feel natural.

Will report back, but for now the UpLULA is a great buy and works really effortlessly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User

Default Re: Loaders

The uplula is a great tool. It doesn't speed up reloading a magazine, it may even be slightly slower, but it makes it easier with no strain on the thumb.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Graham12 View Post
    The uplula is a great tool. It doesn't speed up reloading a magazine, it may even be slightly slower, but it makes it easier with no strain on the thumb.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I wanted to purchase one for my M&P Shield 9mm single stack but there is a You tube video claiming it does not work properly on Shield single stack magazines.
    Anybody used one on their Shield often???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I wanted to purchase one for my M&P Shield 9mm single stack but there is a You tube video claiming it does not work properly on Shield single stack magazines.
    Anybody used one on their Shield often???
    It works perfectly on my shield and on regular Cz mags.
    The shield mags chow the pads of your thumbs if you load by hand and it takes a lot of effort to get the last 2 rounds in

User

I have got a Uplula and it works very well on Shadow and Glock 9mm, 45 mags but what I dislike about them is that you must press it down on something (like your knee, table barricade etc.) I got hold of a couple of Wilson Combat Versa Loader (1911/Beretta/Hi-power) and I love them because you can load them while walking or standing around as you compress them between middle and index finger and your handpalm. I just tested and it does not work on a Glock mag but very well on a Shadow mag.

User

Just bought a used Glock 19 and the ex owner is looking for the speed loader that came with it from new. I am wondering how those work?
    I just cannot get the last two rounds into the 'plus 2' mag manually.

User

I've never used a loader, except tried recently with my Glock 19, i don't think i'm doing it right, still prefer not using the loader

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Just bought a used Glock 19 and the ex owner is looking for the speed loader that came with it from new. I am wondering how those work?
    I just cannot get the last two rounds into the 'plus 2' mag manually.
    This is what he's talking about:

It just slips over the mag and you press the top down while sliding rounds in from the front, at much the same speed as normal, albeit slightly more comfortably as it allows a decent, smooth area to press on, while reliably pushing the rounds in the mag further in. I've lost mine ages ago (which I regret only from a nostalgia and originality/collector point of view). It could indeed make loading the last rounds in a +2 doable, but in my experience, a Glock '+2' isn't always +2, and is sometimes only +1, no matter how hard you try. I have a demo example of my own for this, not just the usual hearsay.

User

Sorry for the delay in reply ARM505, I haven't really been active lately, due to the fact I'm still waiting for it's licence and only get to use it at club shoots once a month.
    I'm going in to Safari Outdoor, where I bought the+2 mag and get them to load it. Heh,heh!
    Yes that pic shows the loader I'm looking for.

@Rogan hey bud, do you know where I can find an ets loader? I've been looking, can't really find one.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast