Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Dangerous Game hunt course in the Kruger National Park ( Buffalo or Elphant

Going through the procedures to practice live ammo shooting on targets resembling different buffalo hunting scenarios ..
    Fitting your rifle to be accurate is important:

User

Default Re: Dangerous Game hunt course in the Kruger National Park ( Buffalo or Elphant

Practical shooting exercises: hunting baffalo:
    Lectures:

User

We enjoy good food as well:

User

We even received rewards for this excellent course we did..

User

Members, here is a time/date schedule regarding the available days that are dedicated to the Buffalo/Elephant hunting courses:

This is the registration form you need to complete as well...please contact Dr. Kevin Robertson to confirm your date of the course!!

Please yse this e-mail address to contact Dr. Kevin Robertson :
    sufg@sawc.org.za

New Registration form.docx

Hi Gert– the dates open are 19 to 27 June

And 20 July to 5 August

To make sure we are all on the same page a single species course is to arrive by noon on start day, lectures in afternoon. Second day out in veld looking for that species, third day shoot species course and depart in afternoon. R 2500 per person for such a course. (two nights in camp)

2 species course – arrive by noon on start day, first species lectures that afternoon. Second day – second species lectures in morning, out in veld afternoon. Out in veld morning of third day, shoot one species targets in afternoon. Forth day, shoot second species targets in morning, and depart in afternoon. R 4000 for such a course. (three nights in camp)

We supply camp, 3 x twin bedded tents, matrasses, kitchen tent, with all pots pans etc, camp chairs, shower, water, toilet, and some solar lanterns.

Not supplied, food and drink, firewood, drinking water, ice or refrigeration, better lighting.

Let me know if there are any questions.

No more than 6 participants per course, minimum 4 per course.

All participants to bring a filled in form (attached) and a certified copy of their I/D’s If they do not, they do not get an attendance certificate.

Kevin

User

I doubt I’ll ever get to hunt DG, but I’d love to do this! Hope this opportunity arises again in the future, Doc is retiring from what I saw on the BASA group.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel55 View Post
    I doubt I’ll ever get to hunt DG, but I’d love to do this! Hope this opportunity arises again in the future, Doc is retiring from what I saw on the BASA group.
    Daniel, I really would urge you to do this course this year, I am not sure that after Doc retired ..the courses will continue..if possible do it this year..

User

Dates for the Elephant course:
    First Elephant group /six hunters booked

21 to 23 June or 22 to 24 June.

Participants must arrive at SAWC by noon – so we can give the lectures in the afternoon.

Second day out in veld looking for elephants

Third day shoot elephant course and depart after lunch.

Are you OK with this?

kevin

User

Members, here are the most current info regarding this course...please participate in this course..it really is a great experience:
    OK here goes.

Elephant course – in Friday 22 June – arrive at SAWC by lunch time. Lectures that afternoon.

Saturday 23 rd – whole day in veld looking for elephant bulls to approach.

Sunday 24 th – morning – shoot our elephant course – depart lunchtime.

Minimum 4 participants, max 6 participants – R 2500 each

Buffalo Course – In Monday 25 June – arrive by lunch time, lectures in afternoon

Tuesday 26 th whole day in veld looking for buffalo to track / approach / age and evaluate.

Wed 26 th – shoot buffalo course and depart after lunch.

Minimum 4 participants, max 6 participants – R 2500 each

Buffalo course - in Friday 20 July – out lunchtime Sunday 22 nd July

Buffalo course - in Friday 27 July – out lunchtime Sunday 29 nd July

Elephant course – in Monday 30 July – out lunchtime Wednesday 1 August.

Buffalo course - in Friday 3 August – out lunchtime Sunday 5 August

Please take note that I will be retiring from the SAWC at the end of the first week in July, so if course participants want to be on a course with me present they need to come on either of the first two on offer here.

I have every confidence that Gawie and Piet will be able to cope in my absence – we have done this so many time now that we are all on the same page.

Please send any booking requests to sufg@sawc.org.za – that way we will all get the e-mail so we’re all on the same page.

My best regards to you all,

Kevin

User

Members, I got myself a group together for the Elephant hunting course..we will participate from the 20- 23 rd of July...this is something I really am going to enjoy..I will upload a complete video of the stage where we approach the elephant bull with my video camera....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast