Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Letter to the DAs James Selfe

Quote Originally Posted by joeman View Post
    +1.I Agree with this, and the VF+ will see more votes than they expected as I too will be voting for them instead of the DA.
    Me too

If you look at this following article by Clem Sunter, I do not think the DA has any wish to pander to us.

The future of SA is the black youth, whites are a minor anecdote in SA's history, and a fast shrinking one at that.

http://www.iqraatrust.org/Knowledge%...n%20Youths.pdf
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

I was trying to figure out all night what one would call asking this type of question to that type of person. Then it struck me:

Evey: Who are you?

V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.

Evey: Well, I can see that.

V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

Evey: Oh, right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    If you look at this following article by Clem Sunter, I do not think the DA has any wish to pander to us.

The future of SA is the black youth, whites are a minor anecdote in SA's history, and a fast shrinking one at that.

http://www.iqraatrust.org/Knowledge%...n%20Youths.pdf
    What about the aids pandemic? Number of people on ARVs in SA is astronomical and they are still breeding. As the noose tightens around the ANC neck they will be less able to afford ARVs needed to keep a large proportion of their people alive.Our politicians were vetoing every proposal put forward by the USA at the United Nations. The USA aid in the cost of these ARVs. Trump warned Zuma then and Ramaphosa now that if the SA government remains hostile towards the USA that they will cut their funding towards the ARV program. The cutting of the funding will be our saving grace.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3