Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Best Self Defence Ammo 4 CZ 75

Good day All
    Sorry if this was answered before on this thread,
    just wanted to do some homework on this subject while i am currently busy with License-ing my FA
    that is still in storage @ the gunshop.

Any help will be appreciated.
    regards
    H.

Default Re: Best Self Defence Ammo 4 CZ 75

Hi Bismarck. One of my friends has a 75 and he shoots Ranger T’s and the sig hollowpoints without any problems.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Hannesvanvuuren View Post
    Hi Bismarck. One of my friends has a 75 and he shoots Ranger T’s and the sig hollowpoints without any problems.
    thank you Hannes,will shop around for this,just need to check with the dealer whether they will allow it while i am waiting for the process to be done with.

User

The best ammo is the ammo that's the best in your specific gun. No one person can tell you with 100% certainty what's the best ammo for a certain gun until they've done function testing and reliability shooting with that specific ammo. You have to do the same.

User

Smile Re: Best Self Defence Ammo 4 CZ 75

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    The best ammo is the ammo that's the best in your specific gun. No one person can tell you with 100% certainty what's the best ammo for a certain gun until they've done function testing and reliability shooting with that specific ammo. You have to do the same.
    only problem with this is that this might only happen in & around 6 months time if all goes well,hence i wanted some member's experience with this subject as i was thinking of buying some ammo in the meantime,but to test numerous ammo to find the one that works is going to be costly,(+- R500/20-25 shots)..

User

After all i believe this FA eats anything that goes into the chamber according to reports..

If your CZ eats Ranger T's it would be great.

I have 2 x CZ 75 Compacts that do not like the Ranger T's at all.

We currently use Remington Golden Sabers that feed very reliably, although not the best choice.

Make sure that your gun will feed at least an entire box of Rangers reliably (50) or two boxes of other makes (usually packed in 20's or 25's)
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

I currently have Hornady Critical Defense Lite in my P01. They shoot incredibly nice in it. Very low recoil. Similar to standard ammo.

Ive received add email from Hornady about month back where they say they now have landed a contract with FBI to supply Critical Duty to them.

The Critical Hornady line is slightly more pricey then Rangers.

User

I currently use 147gr Federal HST's and have also tested a lot of 147gr Remington Golden Saber's in my CZ 75
    Have also tested some 147grain Hornady XTP's

I have also reloaded some 48grain THV's and have not had a failure yet.
    I seem to have one of those CZ 75's which will shoot virtually anything that chambers in the gun.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    I currently have Hornady Critical Defense Lite in my P01. They shoot incredibly nice in it. Very low recoil. Similar to standard ammo.

Ive received add email from Hornady about month back where they say they now have landed a contract with FBI to supply Critical Duty to them.

The Critical Hornady line is slightly more pricey then Rangers.
    That's not a good option for SD Shooty (Lite).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast