Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: What does $800 USD get you FL? Apparently an ancient Ruger Mini-14 -

Really good deal you got. The front sight on the Mini 14 looks really interesting. Any idea who makes them and where i can source one from?

Default Re: What does $800 USD get you FL? Apparently an ancient Ruger Mini-14 -

Quote Originally Posted by RogersP View Post
    Really good deal you got. The front sight on the Mini 14 looks really interesting. Any idea who makes them and where i can source one from?
    Ruger made them. It was a GB (Government Barrel) Model. They were introduced in the 80s for police and military contracts. They haven't made them since the early 90s.
    FL State GOA Director - Join GOA
    New Wave Firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Ωhm View Post
    30rd mag from DSG, approx $111 (exchange rate at the time of posting).
    Damn thay is pricey.
    FL State GOA Director - Join GOA
    New Wave Firearms

User

Quote Originally Posted by Miami_JBT View Post
    Ruger made them. It was a GB (Government Barrel) Model. They were introduced in the 80s for police and military contracts. They haven't made them since the early 90s.
    Had a patrol SGT carried one in his cruiser, accuracy was mediocre but no worse than the .30 Carbine I was using.
    "There is no second place winner in a gunfight" - B Jordan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2