Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: EDC Belt

Default Re: EDC Belt

I bought the leather Kore essentials belt from hailstorm in December. Really good service from them. Didn’t realize how much of a difference it would make to carrying, as I thought my current leather belt was pretty solid.

So far it is really great, and the ratchet system makes life a lot easier specially when you just want to losen up a bit in the evening, or tighten up a notch when you are in public.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MCD View Post
    I bought the leather Kore essentials belt from hailstorm in December. Really good service from them. Didn’t realize how much of a difference it would make to carrying, as I thought my current leather belt was pretty solid.

So far it is really great, and the ratchet system makes life a lot easier specially when you just want to losen up a bit in the evening, or tighten up a notch when you are in public.
    +1 the Kore essentials reinforced leather belt. Bought one from Hailstorm about a month ago and loving it thus far. Was using the Army ant classic belt for a couple of years and had no complaints. There is just no beating the adjustability the Kore belt gives you.

User

Quote Originally Posted by HxC View Post
    +1 the Kore essentials reinforced leather belt. Bought one from Hailstorm about a month ago and loving it thus far. Was using the Army ant classic belt for a couple of years and had no complaints. There is just no beating the adjustability the Kore belt gives you.
    How is your Kore essentials belt working out for you thus far? Do you have the X1 or X3 version?

I bought the Magpul Tejas belt from Hailstorm a while back and for the price the quality is pretty shit so I am in the market for something else

User

Quote Originally Posted by Virgildonatifan View Post
    How is your Kore essentials belt working out for you thus far? Do you have the X1 or X3 version?

I bought the Magpul Tejas belt from Hailstorm a while back and for the price the quality is pretty shit so I am in the market for something else

Loving the Kore belt so far. I have the leather X3 and for work dress it is awesome. Will definitely be getting me a X4 with nylon tactical belt for the more casual dress situations soon. The only takeaway is that the leather belt is very thin (compared to the army ants that I have). I had to adjust the soft loop on my holster as there was a lot of excess material.

User

I recently moved from the Daniels Duty belt to the Daniels EDC belt.

The adjustability of the EDC is improved over that of the Duty. The 1" width also helps with making it more comfy. I made the mistake of not sizing correctly so it's bigger than I need which more results in the whole rig sagging. Moral of the story: measure thrice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5