User

Default Great service-Legally armed Roodepoort.

Hi All.

I recently made use of legally armed Roodepoort to assist with the renewal of my S13 and comp as well as a new app for an S15, very impressed with the quick and efficient service and the completed paperwork is very professionally done and thorough, all that's left for me to do is do fingerprints,pay and wait...

I will definitely make use of them for future applications.

image001.jpg

User

Nice!

Hopefully that's the case for all the LA franchises. I'm about to submit 3 applications through LA Stellenbosch.

User

Default Re: Great service-Legally armed Roodepoort.

I Made use of them here in KZN and was super impressed, took all the headache out of it in my opinion. Made contact with them on the Monday, Friday I had my interview with them. Following week Friday docs were ready for collection. Submitted those to DFO the week after. Now just awaiting Application process, which i wish was just as quick

User

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    Nice!

Hopefully that's the case for all the LA franchises. I'm about to submit 3 applications through LA Stellenbosch.
    I used them way back in 2012. My first S13 application was declined, so they helped me with another application free of charge which was then approved. I was very happy with their service. Did my own license renewal now, though.

User

Update:

I applied for a new S15 Glock and applied for renewal of my existing S13 Glock and comp cert on 27 July, the S15 was approved after exactly 3 months and I waited another month for the card, The comp was renewal was also approved and I got the print out when I collected the S15 card, my S13 renewal status is still "in consideration"