Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SAIGA 12K

Banned

Default Re: SAIGA 12K

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    This seems fishy
    How is it fishy? I love SAIGA's and would kill to have a FullAuto conversion of my beloved shotgun. Nothing wrong with fullAuto

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    Not the first fishing expedition by gfsa or leftist.
    I hate leftists. You guys really are kinda dicks yeah?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheFogg View Post
    I’m doubting this guy is even based in SA.
    I live in Commie Fornia sadly. But everyone here is kinda a dick so thanks for the lack of help

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    16 year old airsofter from Oceanside Kalifornia.
    Nice trying to leak info. You all assholes here or is that just an Africa thing?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    Doubt we'll ever hear from him again.
    Thought wrong

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ARM505 View Post
    I can't puzzle this one out - was this a 'I like playing COD/Battlefield etc, I'd love to have a fully automatic shotgun, I'm sure it'll be easy to aquire!', or was it a 'how can I find and expose the loopholes that these dastardly gun-owning evil doers clearly use to aquire their filthy killing machines! Fascists!' *spits*' (insert evil laugh)?

Seriously, enquiring minds want to know...
    This is a "I love guns, I want to have more guns. I like this particular gun. Can you help me. But no you SA's are quite the batch of Dykes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    I'll bite..

First you start off with a category D collector at an accredited collector's association.
    After you have licensed more than 7 handguns / bolt action rifles, you can then apply for cat C status.
    After a couple of years you can apply for cat B status.
    After a lot of years and lots of additional firearm licenses etc etc you can then apply for cat A status.

Prepared to be harassed by SAPS once you have cat A status.

In the mean time, think of a collector's theme where the Saiga 12 fits in. During the interview you will be quizzed and tested on your proposed theme and knowledge on the subject.

Keep in mind that unless there are an extremely good reason why your non 50 year old restricted / prohibited firearm is deemed a collectors firearm, the association will not endorse it as a collectible.
    Thank you for actually being helpful. Most of these guys are just dicks. I was curious how the whole process works. I like fullauto stuff and think It shouldn't be as regulated but thats just me. Full auto doesnt make you a better shot. Just means you waste ammo faster.

User

Dude, you are based in cali but you want to know how to get your hands on a collector's license?

Your questions were all as if you lived here and wanted that gun here.

We have to fight for our right to own guns, leftist groups are always looking for holes in our game.

Perhaps you should have given us more background to your questions and sounding leftist.

Now Richard, drop your namesake attitude.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    Dude, you are based in cali but you want to know how to get your hands on a collector's license?

Your questions were all as if you lived here and wanted that gun here.

We have to fight for our right to own guns, leftist groups are always looking for holes in our game.

Perhaps you should have given us more background to your questions and sounding leftist.

Now Richard, drop your namesake attitude.
    First of all calling me a leftist is probobly the most insulting thing you could ever call me(Or anyone for that manner) I'm not trying to be a dick I was just curious and asking a fun question not starting a debate. Trust me when I say I don't want our rights taken away.

Banned

Look for all of you here is some background.
    Me and my family (the not left side) Collect real guns as well. We were discussing what our next gun would be and I brought up the SAIGA12K. We like unique stuff so we were looking around for a way to have a collector licence. Let's just stop pointing fingers around here and be nice yeah?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast