Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Sig - are consumers counting...

I was wondering what the feeling is for owners of the brand either current or new + those considering purchasing for the first time. How likely are you to give Sig a pass and still purchase a 320 or 365 given all the niggles that have cropped up. While the product itself is appealing since they do bring some nice features to market with both, are these issues deal breakers.

My research shows the P365 has some striker problems and then there is the drop safety issue of the P320. Should we expect more or are Sig? or is this just a 'phase'?

Personally: I liked the P320 very much when handling it and have yet to fire one. With the P365 I have not ever held it but I think the size / capacity is incredibly interesting...

User

Default Re: Sig - are consumers counting...

As a first or second defensively oriented handgun?

Nope. I don't want to be their Guinea Pig.
    The mag capacity of the 365 is great, but I want a gun I can shoot thousands of rounds through without worry about any issues. I'd prefer to practice more with a shield/G43 or deal with the wider form of the G26 than be carrying a gun I was worrying about QC on

MAC has had two issues now on two different guns, with low round counts.

User

I was super keen on the P365, the only thing that could really temp me into putting my 9c in the safe...but I'll pass.

Sig is now like Taurus to me, mostly crap but might make one or two guns that work well.

User

Bernhard agencies dodged a frikkin bullet.

User

I have followed this for a while. SIG was once known for quality. No more.But honestly, I like the Taurus comparison. It’s like they feel it’s okay to be innovative at the expense of quality control. I for one will not buy a SIG any time soon. I am glad we have choices like CZ, Glock and Smith&wesson locally.
    It kills me watching the fan bois try to defend a company with such an attitude towards quality control.

User

The sad part is Taurus may even be better.

so i really considered a p320. then friend got it and had "upgrade" done. then more weird stuff happened. His gun wont fire last round. I tried a whole varying set of methods swapping mags, loading different amounts of rounds in the mag. the last round always wouldnt fire. Checked it in to dealer, sig was supposed to be checking on it. not sure what happened. Also if you loaded it via ejection port it fire if no magazine in the gun.

User

Their 1911’s are built like tanks. I have two, the Tacops and the Emperor Scorpion and so far no issues.

User

very disappointing

User

GK21- exactly...just like Taurus make a good 92 copy.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast