Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    User

Default Re: Shotgun at short range

Quote Originally Posted by Imo_P07 View Post
    Whoever uses 7.5gr as SD deserves to be skullfucked.

Im no BG but if there is a person pumping a shotgun at me regardless the ammo his using, im surely gonna get the fuck outta there.

Superman himself wouldnt close 10m of distance towards me while I pump 6-7 7.5gr rounds at him.

NB: I STILL WOULDNT USE 7.5gr AS SELF DEFENSE AMMO.
    What you would do and what a criminal would do are not necessarily the same thing, especially if you're blocking his escape route.

And he doesn't need to be able to close the distance he needs to be be able to shoot you, which he probably can.

So once again shooting doves isn't relevant to the discussion , despite the fact that we agree that shotguns are effective, when loaded correctly.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Imo_P07 View Post
    if my pistol is drawn and im already pointing it at him, Fuck sure im taking the shot.

Sorry, should've been more clear question, meant with SG.

In previous post you mentioned SG being your preferred choice for HD, in the perfect scenario. But, perfect scenarios do not exist, a small change in a perfect scenario "mindset" will quickly render your SG useless and as wrong tool for the job at hand.

A SG as your preferred choice means that the SG will be in hand and HG probably holstered, or something along those lines.

I do not argue the fact that a SG is 10x more intimidating than a pistol, but pistol might be better suited if it is Pistol vs. SG.

Mods please remove if this is to far of OP topic. Apologies for hijack.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Stevendr View Post
    Sorry, should've been more clear question, meant with SG.

In previous post you mentioned SG being your preferred choice for HD, in the perfect scenario. But, perfect scenarios do not exist, a small change in a perfect scenario "mindset" will quickly render your SG useless and as wrong tool for the job at hand.

A SG as your preferred choice means that the SG will be in hand and HG probably holstered, or something along those lines.

I do not argue the fact that a SG is 10x more intimidating than a pistol, but pistol might be better suited if it is Pistol vs. SG.

Mods please remove if this is to far of OP topic. Apologies for hijack.
    Hence i said " in a perfect scenario ", If scenario changes i will have to re evaluate my situation and most probably stick with my SD pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Was playing with one last week, what a fantastic splattergun.
    Lucky. I've never got to use one.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

Quote Originally Posted by Stevendr View Post
    Just a question :

If bad guy holds a gun to your wife's head at say 3m and you see that it is time to go, will you take that shot ?
    Definitely with slug, and with buck at 3m very probably too, depending upon what is exposed where exactly.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7