Quote Originally Posted by armandvdwalt View Post
I submitted my application this morning, and used my original section 13 application as the base for the motivation and expanded on the self defense requirements and also added some things related to sport shooting.

If I am one of the lucky ones and it gets approved I will post what it says exactly on here, hopefully that can give us a better idea of what to expect.

It does make sense to rather not EDC a gun on S21 if it doesn't specifically state self defense in the headings...
Hi there Armand. Could you please post an update in this regard?
Reason I am asking is......
I will be submitting my application for S13 as have replaced my EDC and am planning on submitting a S21 application. At the moment I am without an EDC because I have dealer stocked my gun after selling it.
Only trouble is,(Maybe someone here have something to add.) that there seems to be a huge delay in 350's being processed and neither my new gun is on the dealers stock yet nor has my onrigenal S13 license been cancelled.
Allso regarding the 350's. Is it a national problem or could it be that our Provincial Office is to blame for the delays in 350's not being processed. I have infarct enquiry with two other dealers in this regard that told met that they have lost sales due to this problem with the 350 applications.

What province & area I hear you ask?
MP, Nelspruit.

Any news or advice regarding the above will be shared and appreciated.

Thank you