Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Ammoland: South African Gun Confiscations Interview with John Welch,President of SAGA

Default Re: Ammoland: South African Gun Confiscations Interview with John Welsh,President of

Groan

Thanks for posting, though.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Default Re: Ammoland: South African Gun Confiscations Interview with John Welsh,President of

I wanted to post an "update" and the appeal/link for funding the Gosa case. Not sure if they'd allow that

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Have written to John.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

And posted a comprehensive comment... which must yet be approved...
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

So John Welsh has been the President of SAGA for 33 years.

Wow!!!!

*Welch. (If I have to single out a single typo they made)
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Default Re: Ammoland: South African Gun Confiscations Interview with John Welch,President of

Whilst acknowledging that these folks have been involved in the gun rights movement since before I was born I can't help but feel that the overall tone of John's responses was rather defeatist.

User

I get irritated at glaring typo's of this nature, and incorrect grammar, not that I'm perfect at that. But then I'm also a stickler for conveying information as closely as originally created. So I conveyed as originally presented

User

Default Re: Ammoland: South African Gun Confiscations Interview with John Welch,President of

I have been a member of SAGA since shortly after it's foundation and continue to do so. I have also met Adv. John Welch and have only the highest regard for him.

There is a problem with SAGA and it is with their management structure. The "association" is managed by a board of trustees that were not elected by the members. In my mind, that made the trustees loose touch with the wishes of the members.

The role that SAGA played in it's early years has now mostly been taken over by GOSA.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast