Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Shooting Range CPT

Hi all, what shooting range to you guys recommend here in CPT. New to the scene so would like some recommendations.

Thanks!

User

Default Re: Shooting Range CPT

Where do you stay? Kraaifontein for Northern Suburbs and False Bay for Southern. Both do multi disciplines

User

Quote Originally Posted by dante76 View Post
    Where do you stay? Kraaifontein for Northern Suburbs and False Bay for Southern. Both do multi disciplines
    Thank you, im out northern suburbs, Parow Arms is where I did my proficiency training and shooting but they only open in the week.... Anyone been to Taurus indoor range?

User

It's fine if you want to let rip a few rounds. What are you looking for out of the range?

User

Go visit Kraaifontein, good membership fees, great range and awesome members :)

Saturday there is a Steel Challenge if you want to watch or attend (attending just register on PractiScore, open for all)

User

Quote Originally Posted by dante76 View Post
    It's fine if you want to let rip a few rounds. What are you looking for out of the range?
    My 1st firearm so mainly just to get used to the firearm, real basics.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PWdejager View Post
    Go visit Kraaifontein, good membership fees, great range and awesome members :)

Saturday there is a Steel Challenge if you want to watch or attend (attending just register on PractiScore, open for all)
    Thank you I think I MGHT check it out, but just need little one on one time lol

Youve got Kraaifontein Range and Durbanville Shooting Range.

For Rifle and Shotgun Clays. Durbanville is the place. As the Rifle range is up to 500m.
    Handgun is stand and shoot at table/cubicle out to 30-35m only.

If you want to go for IDPA and IPSC type shooting. Then its Kraaifontein. They only have 100m Small rifle range as far as i know.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Shane K View Post
    Thank you, im out northern suburbs, Parow Arms is where I did my proficiency training and shooting but they only open in the week.... Anyone been to Taurus indoor range?

I was there last weekend but only because it was raining and I thought Kraaifontein would be closed as it was storming quite a bit during that week.

Taurus is okay if you want some alone time and to be left alone and for when it rains.

I am however a member of Kraaifontein and can only speak highly of the range, RO's and everyone involved there.

Range fees is R80.00 per person.

User

+1 for Kraaifontein. Top notch facility

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast